[BKARTS] New work

I've added some images of my latest edition, supported in part by the
Witchita Art Musuem's Living Room project to:

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/newwork.htm

If you find you really ARE in Kansas from June of this year through April of
2005, the installation will feature the rare, hands-on opportunity to
explore works by eleven artists.

They will have information posted soon at:

http://www.wichitaartmuseum.org/livingroom.html

with best wishes,
Roberta
Roberta Lavadour