[BKARTS] INK BALL used for Shakespeare's First Folio

I need to make a replica of the type of INK BALL the could have been used
on Shakespeare's first folio when it was printed in 1623 in London.  I have
found engravings of German ink balls, but nothing from this period in England.

Can anyone point me to a source of an image or other information?  I would
also be interested in any information on printing in England during this time.

Thank you,

Marilyn Zornado
Portland, Oregon

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes