Re: [BKARTS] Mulling it over

Edward Stansell wrote:

I too am "involved" in poetry, but endeavor to make my message clear in both my poetry and correspondence.

Me too, but tolerance is a great virtue, especially in email list discussions, where one must try very hard not to insist on the last word. I hereby I offer you the opportunity to have the last word, and then recommend a large helping of tolerance with all meals.

I am in a tolerant mood because someone from the editorial staff of the
New Yorker just interviewed me at length about a point related to my
book The Human Robot, Essays on the Emotional Effects of Industrialism.
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

Unfortunately, it appears that I settled the point so well that it might
have scuttled the article she was writing, and my name will thus
probably not appear in the magazine.

This is what I get for having had the last word.

--
http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes