Subject: Read Mad Laughter this weekend...
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:05:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Libby <baystatebar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jules Siegel <siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

and I'm overwhelmed by emotion. I had the time because
I could focus on nothing else. My grandson was born
four days ago. On Friday afternoon I held him in my
arms and watched him sleep.

Four hours later he was in the hospital with tubes and
wires and things even more frightening hardware
attached to his body.

Then I read about Eli in Oxcaca. I loved your book; it
brings new meaning to the words painfully honest, a
phrase I thought I had already defined myself and
today I'm kind of blown away by who you and your
family really are.

And as I live through this personal terror, I just
want to say that it helped me get through these
difficult moments.

thanks,

Libby

[If you got this far, the baby recovered and is fine. ---Jules]

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************