Re: [BKARTS] Mulling it over

Edward Stansell wrote:

Cost?

$50 plus $25 for FedEx. Conventional mail service from Cancun is too unreliable or, if reliable, as in the case of registered mail or Express Mail, costs about the same, takes a lot longer and requires my going to the post office and waiting on line, etc.

Why am I replying to Ed online, folks? For the free publicity, of
course. I hope you are paying attention, Internet viewers. Now, back to
your regularly scheduled mix of great technical advice and historical
information, fascinating announcements, and indispensable nitpicking.

--
See http://www.madlaughter.com for more information about the book.

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes