[BKARTS] Selling Kelsey Press plus

Moving...must sell Kelsey Press size 6 x 10 Model Q, includes Hallowell Steel
Stand with 4 drawers, furniture, tools, spacers, type, Kelsey Printing
Course, plus a 10 drawer wood cabinet (25" w x 29"h x 19" d ) with 9 drawers full of
type.
Selling as a lot for $200. I bought this a year ago from a retiring/moving
bookarts couple (for same price). Never got a chance to learn how to use it, but
was told it is all in good working order.
Western CT location (Sherman)
Contact Charlotte at 860-350-6228 or email at ch4art@xxxxxxx

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes