can be attached.
Date: Monday, July 12 - August2,  4 weeks, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

More Advanced Bookbinding
The binding style taught this 4 week term will be raised single cords  with
integrated headband. For the text we will make a border book using the computer
to print our graphics and text. Two sessions are offered.
Date: Thursday, July 8 - July 30 , 4 weeks
OR
Date: Friday, July 9 - July 30, 4  weeks,  9:30 am - 1:30 pm

Paste Grain Paper
This is a method of decorating paper with colored paste. Sometimes it’s
called “finger painting for adults.” Beautiful patterns can be formed with combs,
stamps, and a variety of kitchen utensils. The papers are used in bookmaking
for end papers and covers. It can also be used as a background for calligraphy,
in collage work, and on cards. We will try several different paste recipes to
achieve different surfaces on the paper.
Date: Saturday, May 29, one day, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Batik Paper Workday
If you have taken the batik paper class before and want an opportunity to
make more batik paper, here is your chance.  Tools, materials--paper, dyes, wax,
and space to work will be available. Fee includes one tablet of Sumi paper.
Date: Saturday, June 26, one day, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Travel Journal
This book incorporates pocket pages, envelope pages, photo pages and text
paper to use either on your journey or as a remembrance book when you come hone.
The book is sewn on  tapes. You have two choices of covers --a soft tyvek
cover, great to stuff in a backpack, or a more rigid  binders board cover with
bookcloth.
Date: Saturday, July 10, one day, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Piano Hinge Binding
In this binding tabs of paper that look like a hinge and wooden, plastic or
glass sticks though the paper hinges hold the book together.We will make two
variations--one is an accordion style with only the cover hinged and the other
hinges all the pages including some envelope pages.
Date: Saturday, July 24, one day, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes