Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L mache paste recipe

Papier Mache Paste

.           1 1/2 cups white flour

.           1/2 cup sugar

.           1 tbsp alum

.           1 cup cold water

.           2 cups boiling water

Combine flour and sugar. Slowly add cold water and beat/mix out any lumps. Put mixture in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the boiling water, and stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil. When stiff, remove from heat and add alum. Store in air-tight container. Should keep several weeks. If the paste hardens, soften by mixing in small amounts of warm water as needed.

  It works really well, so far. I still have to work on my patience though (I hate waiting a whole day for the covers to dry! How do you guys do it?!)

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes