Re: [BKARTS] Question about Hollander's

There is a very good hollander maker in Australia, by the name of Mark Lander.
Nes

"K. Wolford" <kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's happening with Hollander's? A number of items are out of stock, including 18/3 thread and a number of papers.

Kathy Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx

60,000 Euro in total prizes
Full information at
E N T R Y D E A D L I N E -- J U N E 1, 2 0 0 4

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: