Re: [BKARTS] Question about Hollander's

I guess you are talking about one thing and me another.
Do you know what a hollander beater is? It helps one make a very nice handmade paper.. But if you don't know that already we are existing in different worlds.
Nes

Jet Wimp <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is a "hollander maker"?

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA 19139

The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels seeking a wheel of Swiss cheese. The
owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.
?No,? Magritte insisted. ?This one?s been stared at.?

60,000 Euro in total prizes
Full information at
E N T R Y D E A D L I N E -- J U N E 1, 2 0 0 4

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: