[BKARTS] FW: David Lanning?

Dear all,

Hand Bookbinders is sponsoring David Lanning of J. Hewit & Sons Tannery in
Scotland.
(I sent numerous emails to the various listserves I belong to, but my
computer has been acting gooney and I don't think they went through.)

David Laning is speaking on "The History of Bookbinding Leather" at 7:00 pm,
Monday, May 17th in the SPUR Room (just down the hall from the Book Club of
California), on the 5th floor of 312 Sutter Street.  Refreshments before,
starting about 6:30.

Please come!  The lecture is free, and all are welcome.

Signa/Judy Houghteling
Hand Bookbinders of California

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes