[BKARTS] stack paper cutters?

Hello,

Would anyone on the list have any recommendations for a cutter that can be
used effectively to trim the edges of 1 to 1-1/2 in. textblocks? I have
several rebindings I'm working on - all of which involve textblocks that
were glued on the spine. Some of these textblocks have very old glue dried
up and crumbling on the spine, and I'd like to trim it neatly to start
again. I've been looking into purchasing a new (and would even settle for
gently used) paper/board cutter, and ran into something called a "stack
paper cutter". But, I'm not sure if this will work on a stack of older
paperback pages. Has anyone used a device like this, and would they
recommend it? Or, should I stick to looking into a Kutrimmer, or some other
suitable cutter. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Angelique P.S.

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes