You can also consider a kutrimmer, but the  highest number of sheets you can
cut with these is 50 (model 1038).  For  your reference I am including the
complete kutrimmer price list below:
#2035 - 13.8" cut length / 30 sheets -  $198
with automatic clamping

#1038 - 15.0" cut length / ***50  sheets*** - $328
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting  mechanism

#1058 - 22.5" cut length / 40 sheets - $498
with adjustable  side gauge & strip cutting mechanism

#1071 - 28.0" cut length / 40  sheets $588
with adjustable side gauge & strip cutting  mechanism

All units comes with FREE SHIPPING for the continental USA and  Canada.
Units are brand new with warranty.
If you have any questions  please don't hesitate to contact me.
Pedram  Fanian
1-866-510-2098   xt.  222
_www.stores.ebay.com/FineGrafics_ (http://www.stores.ebay.com/FineGrafics)

In a message dated 5/15/2004 9:50:53 PM Central Standard Time,