Re: [BKARTS] Question about Hollander's

Yes, there is a paper and book arts store in Michigan called
Hollanders-- they got the name, I suppose, from the machine. I've
never been there in person, which I've told is fun, but they do quite
the mail order business :-)

-Jenny

I guess you are talking about one thing and me another.
Do you know what a hollander beater is? It helps one make a very
nice handmade paper.. But if you don't know that already we are
existing in different worlds.
Nes

Jet Wimp <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is a "hollander maker"?