[BKARTS] Glue

Hi,
I'm looking for a source and name for the glue printer's
use to make tablets out of scrap paper. We have all sorts
of loose ends that I'd like to use that way. Doing it in-house
would be much easier and cost-effective, esp. because it's often
a small # and different sizes.

Also, anyone know a printer's email list like this? I'm really
impressed with this one yet I more often work with printers than
bookbinders.

thanks,
Janet Meiners
Nature's Handmade Paper