Re: [BKARTS] Glue

Janet,
You can use any good flexible PVA or simply add a bit of glycerin to one that is not too flexible.

There are letterpress lists that have a bunch of printers on them. Start at David Rose's site. It has them all listed. http://www.fiveroses.org/intro.htm

Dave

At 12:50 PM 5/17/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I'm looking for a source and name for the glue printer's
>use to make tablets out of scrap paper. We have all sorts
>of loose ends that I'd like to use that way. Doing it in-house
>would be much easier and cost-effective, esp. because it's often
>a small # and different sizes.
>
>Also, anyone know a printer's email list like this? I'm really
>impressed with this one yet I more often work with printers than
>bookbinders.
>
>thanks,
>Janet Meiners
>Nature's Handmade Paper
>www.nhpaper.com
>1.800.861.7050

> MDE - Innovation 2004: An International Bookbinding Design Competition
>                       60,000 Euro in total prizes
>              Full information at <http://www.mde2004.org/>
>            E N T R Y  D E A D L I N E  -- J U N E 1, 2 0 0 4
>

>        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

"Today the nations of the world may be divided into two
classes - the nations in which the government fears the
people, and the nations in which the people fear the government."
     - Amos R. E. Pinochet

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes