Re: [BKARTS] Workshop with Susan King

Thanks, Joan, for posting my workshop on the list. Just wanted to say these
workshops tend to be lively, and helpful to artists who want to work on content
and creating work with more ease. I'll be glad to answer any questions about
the workshop. I'm looking forward to being in Rochester again, the city of
photography.

Susan King
SusanEsusanking@xxxxxx

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes