[BKARTS] Scroll cases

Does anyone out there make scroll cases? I am trying to find a source of
tubing in sizes that telescope into each other just enough to allow for
covering materials.

I have tried making my own tubing by wrapping PVC drain pipe in release
paper and then covering it with layers of acid-free paper. I wet the paper
first, paste it out and then roll it tightly over the pipe. Three layers
gives quite a solid tube. However, it's bit time-consuming and tends to take
things over budget.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes