Re: [BKARTS] Scroll case instructions

Mindy,

This sounds like a great project and it's great that you took the time to type it all in.  I definitely will try this.  As a novice I must ask, though, do you have any photos online of any of the steps or finished product?  Left brain me could use help visualizing it.

Kathy Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx

"Dubansky, Mindell" <Mindell.Dubansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here are my scroll case instructions for all interested