[BKARTS] Book Arts Center in Asheville, NC?

I hear rumors of a book arts center(s?) popping up in Asheville, NC
either already or in the near future but have yet to see any physical
evidence of this.

Can anyone confirm this, and if so, give me any info on this center?

Thanks and take care,

Brandon Mise
Blue Barnhouse
Asheville NC