[BKARTS] computer question

Hi everyone.
This message is more of a computer question than book related but hope
someone will have the answer for me as I prepare to publish a small
newsletter.

After years of using Netscape( 7.1) as my browser and for e-mail, I am
suddenly not able to right-click photos sent as e-mail attachments  and
to save to the desktop.
This has NEveR been a problem in the past and I'm not sure how to fix it.

For several days now I have  been forwarding the original message
containing the graphic to another e-mail addie
and opening it in Outlook Express.
I am now able to right-click and save to the desktop.
What has happened here with Netscape?
Can anyone figure out this frustrating problem?

You can respond privately.
Thanks.
margaret

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes