Re: [BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

Angelique,

The cloth that you saw was probably Library buckram bookcloth which is acrylic impregnated and resistant to water.  Works great for Libraries where students tend to use our books as research material as well as a coaster for their cup of coffee, water bottle etc.
It's available from Cover Material Sales:
http://www.covermaterial.com/

Have fun,
Michelle

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes