[BKARTS] Travelling to Madison and Milwaukee

Hi Everyone, I will be travelling to Madison to teach a book arts workshop at
Valley Ridge Art Studio the weekend of June 5-6 and to Milwaukee June 17-20
for the NWSA Annual Conference. I would like to make contact with any special
collection libraries that collect artist books while I am in those areas. Does
anyone have any recommendations as to where to go and whom to see? Contact
information would be much appreciated.

I had a great experience with Sandra Kroupa while in Washington last month,
and sold several one of a kind books to her for the collection. Many thanks to
those of you who gave me her contact information. Barbara Harman

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes