Re: [BKARTS] New Books Arts Caledar May/June 2004

Hi Jim,

Would you post the text below under Classes/workshops?  We are a not-for-profit organization.

Thanks,

Brian

NEW ENGLAND COLLEGE BOOK ARTS WORKSHOPS
Henniker, New Hampshire
JUNE 24 - JULY 4, 2004

The New England College Book Arts Workshops are a series of classes,presentations, and field trips in the creation and production of original limited edition artist's books.  Workshops in design and conception of the book, letterpress and typography, and innovative book structures are offered, as well a full-day visit to the Wellesley College collection of
historical and contemporary artist's books and lectures by leading practicing book artists.  Participants may sign up for one or more workshops during the ten-day program.  Opportunities for collaboration with poets in the NEC Poetry MFA program are available.  For more information and a brochure, please contact:

Brian D. Cohen
Coordinator, NEC Book Arts
(802) 722-4029
bridge_press@xxxxxxxxx