From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Diana Britt
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:41 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bookbinding in the Algarve area of Portugal?

A friend of mine is interested in having a family Bible rebound, but he's at a loss where to look for someone to do this work. He lives in the Algarve area of Portugal. Any ideas from you wonderfully knowledgeable and wide-ranging folks? Thanks in advance!

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************