From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Barbara Harman
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 1:06 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Travelling to Madison and Milwaukee

Hi Everyone, I will be travelling to Madison to teach a book arts
workshop at Valley Ridge Art Studio the weekend of June 5-6 and to
Milwaukee June 17-20 for the NWSA Annual Conference. I would like to
make contact with any special collection libraries that collect artist
books while I am in those areas. Does anyone have any recommendations as
to where to go and whom to see? Contact information would be much
appreciated.

I had a great experience with Sandra Kroupa while in Washington last
month, and sold several one of a kind books to her for the collection.
Many thanks to those of you who gave me her contact information. Barbara
Harman

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes