Re: [BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

I'm sure you could find this somewhere in the US, but I know that Shepherd's (London) stocks a water resistant book cloth that isn't quite buckram, but does have some similar qualites...I find that it is a little hard to work with when adhering around multiple corners, however, as it doesn't stretch/give as well as book cloth without that coating. They can mail you a catalog. Buckram might suit your needs better, though.

http://www.bookbinding.co.uk/contents.htm

AC Berkheiser

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes