Re: [BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

Michelle,

The key word there is "resistant."  Acrylic coatings are damaged by water
with a moderate time of contact.  I wouldn't recommend their water restitance for
books used out of doors.  You can, however give them a coat of spar varnish
which will render them water proof.

Regards,

Ed

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes