Re: [BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

Ed,
I had a professor request one of his personal field copies of a book be bound in this since he was forever putting the book down in damp grass.  I asked him how it held up after a couple years - and he said it was perfect.
I guess it all depends on the amount of use - but for a field journal - should do the trick.

Michelle

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes