Re: [BKARTS] Traveling to Madison and Milwaukee

Barbara,

Check out the collection of artists books at the Elvehjem (Madison). You may
want to give them a call first too. http://www.lvm.wisc.edu/intro.html

BTW... ask about the bibles at the Memorial Library  =)

Oh, and there's also The Children's Cooperative Book Center at Helen C.
White Library
and
The Silver Buckle Press, which is part of the general library system of
UW-Madison. http://www.library.wisc.edu/libraries/SBP/

Then there's the State Historical Society...
http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/

All of these are basically on or within the same block.

Jean

Jean Haefner BFA, MFA
artist | designer | educator
www.ephemerati.com

On 5/18/04 02:06 PM, "Barbara Harman" <ArtSurvive@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I would like to make contact with any special
> collection libraries that collect artist books while I am in those areas. Does
> anyone have any recommendations as to where to go and whom to see? Contact
> information would be much appreciated.

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes