[BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

You might be interested in doing a basic google for Gary Frost and his work
with Tyvek in binding. I believe that he produced a waterproof book for a
rafting friend which used Tyvek for both the blank textblock and covering material.
Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street