[BKARTS] Bookbinding board supplier

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows of a bookbinding/davies board supplier in
Calgary, Alberta. Failing that, does anyone know of a mail order company
that has reasonable prices?

Out of curiosity, does anyone use anything else for hardcover bookbinding? I
once heard of someone using wood, and of another using (I could be wrong on
this one) masonite(?).

JA

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes