Re: [BKARTS] water resistant cover materials

James,

I agree with you on the use of Tyvec. My first response to Michelle was to
recommend Tyvec  TYvec is very easy to use. It is great for use on children's
books, because they cannot tear it. The only problem I have found, and it is
minor, is that it takes a spritz of spray lacquer before hot stamping to get the
foil or pigment to adhere.

Ed

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes