Re: [BKARTS] Binders' board

I agree with what Ed says about Davey Gold Label. I still have some as well
and use it sparingly. Perhaps someone should investigate the possibility of
importing board from Thompsons in England. If you could convince a dealer to
bring it in, it might be economically feasible.

Yehuda Miklaf
Jerusalem

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes