Re: [BKARTS] AW: lifting pasted pastedowns

It is often quicker and safer to use a very good and very sharp lifting
knife. See Bernard Middleton on this for technique.
While I certainly wouldn't argue with Florian's observations, the
introduction of moisture poses many potential problems beyond the staining of the
turnins. Best, James

James Tapley
Hand Bookbinder
2077 Thirteenth Street