[BKARTS] Shameless self promotion - vaguely book related

In that two of the people involved have been known to make a handmade book
or two.  Gay Tracy and I, in a moment of temporary insanity, entered the
Ugly Necklace contest at http://www.landofodds.com/store/ugly2contest.htm.
Voting for the ugliest of the ugliest began this week and I am lobbying for
your vote.  Entry Number 8, Oscar Night.

It's not necessarily the prize, it's the principle. <g>

All votes greatly appreciated.

And Peter, if I am out of line, I apologize . . . it's the giddiness that
comes with the recognition that one can work to such high standards. <g>

Thanks

Max

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes