[BKARTS] large cow or buffalo skins

Hello Everyone,

I am have to rebind a very large folio in full navy cow or buffalo.  I
have found many chrome tanned cowhides, some with a preferable aniline
finish (though many are pigment-coated, oil finsihed, or even waxed),
but wondered if there may be any vegetable tans available.  I have
found a lovely undyed vegetable tanned buffalo skin that I may dye
myself and use if I can't find anything better.

I've checked:

Seigel of CA,-
Leather Source-
Dualoy

I couldn't remember if Hewit's or Harmatan carried buffalo and cow
hides...

Thanks in advance!

Jake Benson

Benson's Hand Bindery