Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding board supplier

BoluBolu,

I would never recommend using acidic paper to make binder's board,
There are many commercial papers today that are buffered. Rag paper and  100%
cotton paper are not acidic. Even Kraft paper is generally neutral pH +-.
The pH of your adhesive could be raised by adding ammonia to your paste. A
little smelly perhaps, but nonacid nonetheless.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes