Re: [BKARTS] Binders' board

Yehuda,

When I was in the bookbinding supply business from 1990-2002 I did
investigate the importation of board from the UK. The freight was HORRENDOUS!  Even with
surface shipping, which takes unbelievably long to arrive, the cost was
prohibitive.  I did find a company here that would manufacture to my specs, but I
couldn't get enough customers to make it worth their while to produce it.  They
went out of business a year an a half ago.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes