Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 20 May 2004 to 21 May 2004 (#2004-138)

It was a pleasure to vote for your  extremely ugly necklace, although I must say I DO hate 60s Peace signs.

Alice Simpson
PS Returning from California and hoping to find my mailbox filled with Pressman's Caps!

Date:    Fri, 21 May 2004 09:38:35 -0400
From:    Maxine Farkas <maxquilts@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Shameless self promotion - vaguely book related

In that two of the people involved have been known to make a handmade book
or two.  Gay Tracy and I, in a moment of temporary insanity, entered the
Ugly Necklace contest at http://www.landofodds.com/store/ugly2contest.htm.
Voting for the ugliest of the ugliest began this week and I am lobbying for
your vote.  Entry Number 8, Oscar Night.

It's not necessarily the prize, it's the principle. <g>

All votes greatly appreciated.

And Peter, if I am out of line, I apologize . . . it's the giddiness that
comes with the recognition that one can work to such high standards. <g>

Thanks

Max

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes