Re: [BKARTS] Binders' board

  I have been reading the threads on bookboard, both suppliers and home
made types, with interest.  We don't use it quickly, but we need too much
of it to make it in house, and, as several people have noticed, the quality
of Davey Red Label board has recently plummeted.
  For those of us running out of our various secret reserves of decent
stuff, has anyone located a reasonable source of reliable board? --maybe
not fit for rare and valuable books, but something you can use without
having to change your name and then leave town in the dead of night.
  Dorothy Africa

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************