[BKARTS] Zinc Copper Lead: Printmakers' Books

Hello Book Arts and Letterpress Lists:

My colleagues and I here at the Jaffe Book Arts Collection invite you to
the new exhibit at our Jaffe Atrium Book Arts Gallery at Florida Atlantic
University's Wimberly Library:

ZINC COPPER LEAD: Printmakers' Books

The fine art of printmaking shares a long and venerable history with the
fine craft of letterpress printing and in this exhibit we explore this time
honored marriage of art and craft through the work of artists like Jim
Dine, Karen Kunc, Jasper Johns, Leonard Baskin, Kazuko Watanabe and
Coriander Riesbord. Our summer exhibit runs through August 15, 2004, here
at the Jaffe Atrium Gallery in the lobby outside of the Jaffe Book Arts
Collection. We're located at Florida Atlantic University's Wimberly
Library, Third Floor East. The exhibit is available any time during regular
library hours, which are quite extensive. The hours are posted on the
libary's website:

http://www.library.fau.edu/geninfo/hours.htm

If you happen to be in our neck of the woods this summer (and if you've
never experienced summertime in Florida, isn't it time you did?), I hope
you'll come by, and if you do, please don't forget to leave your comments
in our commentary book so we'll know you've been around. You can also come
to see what else is new at the Jaffe Collection; to do so, send me an email
and we'll gladly schedule an appointment for you.

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library 777 Glades Road Boca Raton, Florida 33431

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes

See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com> ***********************************************