[BKARTS] Custom die cut board

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get a large quantity of custom
cut acid-free board.  It would be used to make custom post-bound
scrapbooks so each album would require 4 pieces of board (front and back
cover and front and back bindings).  The bindings would require 3 drilled
holes.  The "kits" would come in 5 different sizes to fit the following
page sizes:
12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, 6x6, and 6 x 8.5.

I'm looking to buy it wholesale for my store.  As of now I'm cutting and
drilling these by hand and it's very time consuming.  If I could get a die
or have someone die-cut them for me it would be awesome.

Thank you,
Jennifer

http://www.jencaputo.com
http://www.pattygriffin.net/