[BKARTS] Book Board

5-24-2004

Re: Book Board

Someone suggested and recommended to me True Core Box Board which is
archieval and made by Light Impressions.

Comes in 3 thicknesses: .020, .040, and .060

Three different size sheets.

Packages of 25 sheets.

Has anyone on the list used this for book covers or boxes?

Thank you.

Georgia Chilton
Chicago

                      60,000 Euro in total prizes