Re: [BKARTS] Custom die cut board

On May 24, 2004, at 5:21 PM, Jennifer Lynn Caputo wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get a large quantity of
custom
cut acid-free board.  ...12x12, 8.5x11, 8x8, 6x6, and 6 x 8.5.

I'm looking to buy it wholesale for my store.  As of now I'm cutting
and
drilling these by hand and it's very time consuming.  If I could get a
die
or have someone die-cut them for me it would be awesome.
******************************

Talk to a binder in your area who might be willing to cut and drill the
boards for you.
A few years ago, a friend and binder obtained a quotation for
custom-cut board from one of the big companies that supply boards. We
were able to cut the board for the same price and make a small profit.
And, when we ordered the board for the project, we also ordered board
for our own stock, so the price was lower. It was good for both of us.

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020