Re: [BKARTS] creating bookcloth (et alia)

RA,
To prevent you wheat paste from fermenting or molding, use a drop or two of
Clorox, or mix a little powdered swimming pool chlorine into the water you mix
your paste with. There are many fungicides but these are the easiest to use
and the least expensive.

You speak of patience, or the lack thereof.  I asked one of my sons; why he
never took up bookbinding? He replied that he didn't have the patience. I then
asked him; was I ever know to be patient?  While patience is indeed a virtue
it is not necessarily one possessed by bookbinders.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes