Re: [BKARTS] Davey quality (was Binders' board)

Quoted section ruthlessly snipped:
> Davey "Red label" ...  it easily delaminates

That's actually something I have found useful on occasion.  If something
pastes down incorrectly, you just peel it back and end up with a light
coating of flexible Davey's board... or if you want something inset, you
just cut out the shape and peel back the layer.

I had thought that was due to the nature of the construction of pasteboard.
Are you saying these two techniques would be more difficult with a higher
quality board?

 - Rachael Schechter

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes