Re: [BKARTS] Davey quality (was Binders' board)

RA,

When I was in the bookbinding supply business, I was distributor for Davey
and Rock-Tenn. Davey was more responsive to my complaints about quality. But,
both of them made it clear that they catered to the high volume user (Ruben H.
Donnelly, Quebicor, etc.) who prefer a drier board. At Rock-Tenn, they seem to
have the attitude, that they really didn't want to manufacture regular
binder's board, but were more interested in selling pasted chip, RT Graphic and other
boards that were akin to Eska Board and the like.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes