Re: [BKARTS] Davey quality (was Binders' board)

What about the board used by commercial binders for library binding?
The standards for library binding are strict and call for acid-free
materials, so I assume this board is acid-free.  In my personal
experience it is extremely sturdy.  It's rather thick and heavy so it
might not be appropriate for smaller/lighter bindings, but would work
for heavier books.

--Diane Westerfiel

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes