Re: [BKARTS] Custom die cut board

Jennifer,

In an earlier posting, I mentioned a board company that is going out of
business, Schryock Brothers.  As far as I know, though they no longer manufacture
board, they still do "Converting" cutting board to size etc. They are located
in Downtown, PA. I don't have their number in this computer but I'm sure you
can get their number from Information, or e-mail me later and I can look it up.

Ed
 http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       60,000 Euro in total prizes